Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Still Here...Just Hibernating!

Lately, it's been work, work, work, school, work, work, work, school, etc........ I did have a lovely phone chat with Dajana on Friday :0) and that made my week much better. I spent Friday running around trying to catch up on errands (and of course, back to the school again). Friday night, I curled up on the couch with a cup of hot green tea and my fleece moose blanket that Mindy made me, and went on strike. Nothing but watching mind numbing television until I went to bed. Everyone needs that once and a while. The rest of the weekend was filled with trying to clean this much neglected house, and wash a mountain of laundry.
Russ and I took a nice walk through the woods near our house yesterday. Most of the leaves are gone and there is a light dusting of snow on the ground. Just enough to crunch under your feet. It was a great break from the regular hustle and bustle of the week.

No comments: