Friday, October 3, 2008

Do you believe in ghosts?

This is the perfect time of the year to ask this question. I don't know if I really believe in ghosts, but I am definitely curious about them. I'd like to see one, if they do exist. Recently, I have heard about a location here locally where some interesting things have been occurring. These things include ropes and chains swinging by themselves, slamming sounds coming from empty rooms, etc. Several reliable people have witnessed these occurrences. The question is, is someone playing a trick on them, or is the place "haunted"? I am going to be very brave and try to investigate this location this weekend. OK, not so brave, I am taking Russ with me. (I'm not a complete idiot, ya know!) My question to you, though, is what you think about ghosts. Check out the poll on the side bar and give your opinion. If you are interested in checking out some local "haunts" in your area, then look them up on this site.
http://theshadowlands.net/places/

No comments: