Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday With The Judds

I'm always running my mouth about all kinds of things, but today...I got nothin'! Sorry. The brain just doesn't want to work. Lets face it, do you really want to hear about how I took Brandon to the dentist (he did great, by the way, and got his cavity filled with no complaints) or any other everyday errands? I was thinking about things that we've done here and realized that I never shared my pics of the concert we had last summer here on Elmendorf. So here goes.... Unless you've been living under a rock, you recognize these people: Wynonna Judd and her Mom Naomi Judd. Formerly of the country singing sensation duo...The Judds. I hate to admit it, but I've never really listened to their music that much. Apparently it was my loss. These ladies were fantastic in concert. They came here to do a free concert for the military and performed in a hanger on the flight line during our Air Show last summer.
Can you believe this lady is in her 60's? She looked amazing! Looking at her, I would have guessed late 40's at the most!

They were a lot of fun to watch perform. They joked around a lot and had a great time on stage.


If you ever get a chance to see Wynonna in concert, jump on it. Even if you aren't a huge country music fan, you will be impressed. This woman can really sing!

No comments: