Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Be The First On Your Block To Own One!!!!

OK, guys, it was just a matter of time before these really started popping up everywhere. I had heard rumors of some Sarah Palin shirts being printed in local stores in Wasilla, but this is the first picture I've seen of one. Our local Harley dealership came up with this one. I'm sure it will be a collectors item. Of course, I am going to get one. :0) I would have preferred a different slogan. (I'm not so keen on "Attila the Mom", because it makes her sound mean, but oh, well.) I'm back at work again, so I haven't had a lot of time for adventures the last couple of days. That's OK. I'm so used to volunteering at the school that it's a nice change to actually get a paycheck again. It will help support my camera/die cut habits. Happy adventuring. Don't order all of the Harley shirts---leave one for me!

No comments: