Monday, December 1, 2008

Hillburg Is Open!

You know the Christmas season has officially begun when the ski resort on base opens. Now it's time for tubing, skiing, sledding, snowboarding..... We went out there Saturday afternoon and went sledding on the bunny slopes. It was a lot of fun. Jess took some videos and pictures, and I hope to upload them later today. It started snowing Saturday afternoon, and didn't stop until late Sunday. We got around a foot of snow in all. It's very pretty now, but was a bit of a pain to clear off of the sidewalks and driveway (because I sort of forgot we were out of gas for the snow blower). My bad. I had emptied it out and forgot to mention that fact to Russ. Neither one of us wanted to head out last night to get more, so instead, we teamed up with the snow shovels and did it the old fashioned way. Actually, it wasn't that bad, and we got our exercise in. (Russ mostly, I was more of an assistant. :0) )

No comments: